Here is a step-by-step guide on how to turn a box into a desktop organizer.
1. Make sure you have a box that can fit the size paper you usually use at work (legal, letter, etc...)
2. Remove the flaps and save them for later
3. Cut the long side of the box in half
4. Cut out a slot on both sides of the box
5. Stick the long flap in the slots as shown
6. Tape the bottom flap so it does not catch paper
It saves space, uses up old boxes, is recyclable, is recyclING, and is environmentally friendly!
There you have it: 10 easy steps to making an organizer out of an entire box, with no leftovers!